Safety instructions


Choose your language:
Bulgarian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | Finnish | French | German | Greek | Hungarian | Italian | Norwegian | Portuguese | Slovenian | Spanish | Swedish | Turkish

General

Laptop chargers / power adapters
  • Only use the product as described in the user manual.
  • The device is intended for home and office use, unless stated otherwise.
  • When you connect the device to the mains, make sure it will not be damaged or subject to (high) pressure.
  • The mains socket outlet must be close to the equipment and easily accessible.
  • Never try to repair the device yourself.
  • Do not apply external force on the cables.
  • Do not unplug the device by pulling the power cable.
  • Do not place the device near heating elements.
  • Do not let the device come in contact with water or other liquids.
  • If there is any strange sound, smoke or odor, remove the device immediately from the power outlet.
  • Do not put any sharp objects into the venting hole of a product.
  • Do not use any damaged cables (risk of electrical shock).
  • Keep the product out of reach of children’s reach.
  • To clean:; Wipe the product off with a dry soft cloth.
  • Keep the power plug and outlet clean.
  • Do not unplug the device from the power outlet with wet hands.
  • Unplug the device when you don’t use it for a long time.
  • For USB-C Chargers. Do not connect the USB-C cable of the charger to another USB-C charger.
  • Make sure the device is disposed of in a proper manner after use. Please follow your countries’ regulation for the disposal of electronic goods.

UPS

  • Please charge the battery for at least 24 hours before initial use of the UPS.
  • After the battery is discharged or not used for over three months, the battery should be charged immediately for at least 12 hours, ensuring the battery is full and avoiding any unnecessary damage to the battery.
  • The UPS is specially designed for computers only and it should not be connected to any inductive or capacitive lo¬ad, like electromotors, daylight lamps, laser printers, etc.
  • The UPS is not suitable in combination with medical devices such as life support systems, it may cause damage to the medical device. The user is solely responsible when insisting to use the UPS for life support systems.
  • It is normal that the temperature of the UPS surface reaches up to 50℃ when it is in operation.
  • When the AC fails and the “ON” button on the front panel is pressed, the UPS will output voltage; if the “OFF” button on the front panel is pressed, the UPS will not output voltage.
  • It is forbidden to open the case for risk of electric shock. If there is a problem, please handle only under expert’s instruction and advice.
  • Do not bring the UPS into contact with liquids for risk of short circuit, electronic shock or fire hazard.
  • When the UPS is not functioning normally, please cut off power immediately and turn to experts or the dealer for help.
  • It is strictly forbidden to place and operate the UPS in the following environment:
    • Place with inflammable gas, corrosive gas or much dust.
    • Place with very high temperature or very low temperature (above 42℃ or below 0℃) or high humidity(above 90%).
    • Place with direct sunlight or near heater.
    • Place with powerful vibration.
    • Outside.
  • Please use a dry powder fire extinguisher in case of fire; it is forbidden to use a fluid fire extinguisher due to risk electric shock.
  • Please put the UPS near to the mains socket, in this way, it is convenient to disconnect the socket and cut off power in case of emergency.
  • Attention! Please ground the UPS for safety purpose.

Battery Operated Products

  • Batteries must not be opened, overheated or come into contact with fire.
  • Do not mix new and old batteries or different types of batteries.
  • If batteries leak, do not touch the batteries and liquids.
  • Follow your local for battery disposal regulations

Devices with external power adapter

  • Only use the power adapter supplied with your device.
  • Only use AC power from a standard wall outlet.
  • Check that the wall socket supplies the same type of power as indicated on the power supply unit, both electrical voltage [V] and frequency [Hz].
  • Before use, check that the power adapter, the connected cable and the wall socket are not damaged in any way.
  • In case of lightning, disconnect the device from the mains.
  • Unplug the power cord if you are not going to use the device for a long time.

Wireless devices

  • Limited wireless performance can be caused by:
    • Metal objects near or between the receiver and the transmitter.
    • Empty batteries.
    • Other wireless devices nearby.
    • The wireless reach is limited when the signal has to pass through concrete walls and floors.
  • There is no guarantee that electromagnetic interference will not occur in a certain situation.
  • Be careful when using wireless devices if you have a pacemaker or are dependent on other life-saving sensitive electronic equipment, as the device transmits radio signals.

Audio devices (speakers, headsets, in-ear plugs)

  • To avoid damage to your hearing, do not set the volume too high.
  • Do not listen through headphones for a long time. Take a 15 minute break every hour to protect your hearing.

Workspace and input devices

  • Avoid working in the same position for long periods of time.
  • Alternate sitting and standing work regularly.
  • Ensure a good balance between work and relaxation.
  • Make sure that your mouse and keyboard are placed properly so that your wrists, elbows and shoulders are under minimal stress.
  • Use a monitor stand for a good posture.
  • Instead of the mouse you can use shortcut keys, which works faster and more comfortably.
  • Do not let your click finger hover over the mouse buttons, let it rest gently on the mouse button, this will relieve your finger.

EU labels/symbols on our packaging and products, what do they mean?




Loading
Loading